Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Squirrel Party!!

I want to tell ya'll about a squirrel party back during the summer. Me and my mom were out so I could make sure that all was right in my outside territory. We rounded a corner....and right there in the middle of the sidewalk , was a bunch of squirrels having a big party!! I ran as fast as I could. It's hard to run very fast because I have to pull my mom along in her chair. Anyway, I finally got close enough, and went airborne. Yeeee haaaa!!!! I landed right in the middle of their party, hehehehe!! But those bushy tailed rascals pulled a magic trick on me. They took off in all different directions. My head almost snapped off trying to decide which one to chase.....And then they all magically disappeared!! Dang it, I had my mouth all set for some fried squirrel. They taste just like chicken, you know.

No comments: